Thank you for your interest in working at The Seed Farm. We are not hiring for any positions at this time.
We are currently accepting applications for a Graphic Design Intern.
Our Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director with promotional materials to increase community awareness of the organization and other projects related to marketing at The Seed Farm. Tasks could include:
- Design materials for upcoming events and farm programs
- Design a website for the organization
- Design a display for Farmers Market and other Expo opportunities
- Other tasks as needed and/or projects that align with intern skills
Qualified applicants will:
- Recognize the importance of The Seed Farm's mission and be willing to assume a role in furthering it
- Be enrolled in, or graduated from, a Graphic Design/Arts or similar degree program
- Have experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have samples showcasing strong design and presentation skills
- Work independently, be self-motivated, and have great attention to detail
- Have reliable transportation
Interns will be expected to put in 8-15 hours per week during semester or 25-30 hours during the summer; flexible schedule based on individual’s availability.
Interested students should submit resume, letter of intent, and work samples to Lindsey Parks, Executive Director, at Lindsey_Parks@theseedfarm.org.
If you would like to be involved with our organization in a volunteer capacity, please visit our Volunteer page for more information.